Telephone equipment and components that we sell include
- digital PBX with Asterisk software;
- hybrid PBX;
- analog PBX;
- expansion cards;
- voice gateways and converters.
- wired and wireless SIP-phones for PBX;
- wired and cordless analog telephones;
- phone systems;
- premium phones with color touch screen and video calling.
- stereo headsets for various purposes;
- professional mono headsets;
- soft and hard headset gear with a microphone;
- wireless bluetooth headsets for PBX;
- headsets for connecting to the telephone.
- software for “no phone” conversations - computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone;
- software to assist in holding conversations (assistant) and integration with your base;
- We develop software to implement your needs and business ideas.
Full list of equipment we supply:
Panasonic, Cisco, Siemens Gigaset, Intel, D-Link, TP-Link, Avaya, Linksys, Ericsson, LG, Samsung, BBK, Philips, Grandstream, Yealink, SkypeMate, Escene, Polycom.
Software: PayPRO, Microsoft, Linux (all types), Asterisk.
We supply goods from many manufacturers both popular and non-common in Russia. We are engaged in setting up and maintaining the entire list of office and network equipment.
PBX and SIP phones are the fastest growing segment on the market now. This growth of interest is deserved, as fully digital SIP devices are able to fulfill all the features of telephony that are still unknown to an ordinary user. Moreover, such digital devices are so flexible that they can easily meet your growing needs with installed phones. These are truly profitable long-term investments, especially when using Asterisk-based PBXs.
In most cases, if you have an old PBX and need to replace it then the right choice would be to replace the old PBX with a digital model. In the long run, this will turn out to be cheaper than servicing wire bundles and regularly changing outdated expansion cards.
Cisco, Siemens and Panasonic are among most quality and practical phones. These manufacturers have been involved in telephony for decades and their goods accurately comply with standards worldwide. Only relying on standards can you get a guaranteed result.
If you need an office PBX, telephone or headset, we can guarantee a low price and a wide range to choose from. Rare models can be ordered for you upon request.
Our regular deliveries will make the delivery of rare models for you completely free of charge.
We implement the following advanced features for making and processing calls:
- Integration of calls from 1C, personal managers for groups of clients or VIP-clients, calls to customers by pressing a button in 1C.
- Integration of calls with your web site or corporate page, web site one-click calls (within the organization, to or from a customer).
- Sending notifications of missed calls to an e-mail address.
- Voicemail after hours. Voice messages can be heard via phone and be sent to your e-mail.
- Automatically greeting the customers and inform them on working hours.
- Setting the rights to make calls (long-distance and overseas).
- Cheap IP-telephony for calls abroad, to Moscow, St. Petersburg and 25 countries of the world, calls are completely free - you do not have to pay a monthly fee.
- Connection to the office numbers in any city (Omsk, Moscow, London or Beijing, etc.).
- Barnaul multi-channel numbers at 99 rubles per month.
- 8-800 multi-channel hotline that is free for customers (company rate is 2 rubles per minute, regardless of the region and type of your phone!).
- Combining offices into a single telephone network with free calls and transparent customer call transfers.
- Recording conversations to improve the quality of service and avoid misunderstandings.
- Employee conversation monthly reports (a real-time web report that can be sent by e-mail).
- Software for displaying calls on a computer integrating with a customer’s database (displaying the status of a customer’s order, statistics, debt, etc.).
- Calls to several agents / managers at the same time.
- If an agent does not answer within 5-10 seconds, the call is automatically redirected to a mobile phone.
- Full-fledged implementation of a cell phone in a PBX.
- Sending SMS and voice notifications to customers informing them on changes in the application status, delivery, etc.
- “Electronic secretary” voice menu (choosing a department to connect to yourself, without a real secretary).
- Automated voice menu (just like mobile service providers and banks).
- Phone number database (sending SMS about promotions and updates).
- The client’s call repeated within 1-8 hours is immediately transferred to the employee who spoke last with them.
- Any additional information about the client can be displayed on the phone screen.
- Depending on the city, region or country, the customer’s call is automatically transferred to the needed office, department or employee.
- A senior specialist can take part in a conversation consulting the agent (only your employee can hear the third party).
- Intercepting someone else’s call if another person cannot answer.
- Call queue in case all agents are busy.
- We can implement any complex non-standard ideas.