The greatest opportunities are provided by the integration of digital PBX based on Asterisk and 1C software. In addition, integration of 1C and Panasonic PBX is possible. There are some alternatives, but their performance is not so stable and they cannot guarantee a good result. Asterisk gives 100% result and surely, it is the system that accounts for a large proportion of the work.
An important difference between our development and other existing goods is that we do not charge for each user. We provide all the functionality for unlimited use no matter how many people and branches you will have in a year.
In addition, we do not sell "just a product" that you will need to install yourself or pay extra for installation and implementation. We sell exactly the finished product along with the service and implementation at your enterprise, and the product itself is provided to you free of charge. There is no charge for the product itself, as our goal is not to sell and forget, but to install and make sure everything works for you. This means a guaranteed result - if something doesn’t work, just don’t pay us.
Any 1C 8 software configuration is suitable for integration. After all the needed functions are discussed, most of the work can be done remotely, there is no need for a specialist to be on site. Thus, it doesn’t matter what city or town you are from - all the work will be completed without leaving the office. This significantly saves money, in addition, our specialists will install the system much faster and better than third-party programmers who are not familiar with the 1C and PBX integration.
And finally, our platform is still in progress, and you can independently make changes to it and add new functions and reports later. It will also protect you from large unexpected payments in the future.
When you choose us you choose to pay only for the time of implementation, getting all the necessary components and modules in open access.
Therefore, our ready-made options have proved to be 2-3 times cheaper than other paid for "ready-made" packages with the installation you have to pay extra for. Closed platforms usually double the initial payment, prolonging it for another two years.
1C, PBX, Asterisk or Panasonic integration results
Here is a list of functions. We will look at each of the functions in detail below:
- Personal managers for customer groups or VIP clients. When making a call, the client always gets to his personal manager.
- Making a call by clicking a field in 1C.
- Making a call to employees on internal and mobile numbers by clicking a field in 1C.
- Adding the function of sending notifications of missed calls to the email of an employee or a department.
- Employee conversation reports and the ability to listen to them. Every team member can see the information on the calls they processed, the supervisor can see everything.
- Call display on a computer and customer’s database integration (for example, displaying the status of a customer’s order, statistics, debts and overdue, etc.).
- Making calls to several agents / managers at the same time.
- If the agent does not answer within 5-10 seconds, the call is redirected to a mobile.
- Sending SMS and voice notifications to customers about changes in the status of the application, and its delivery, reminder.
- Automated voice menu for self-service (just like with mobile service operators and banks).
- Collecting phone numbers for database creation (that will allow you to send advertising SMS about promotions and new products).
- The client’s repeated call within 1-8 hours is immediately transferred to the employee who spoke last with them.
- Pop-ups with any additional information about the client available on the phone (in addition to the telephone number itself).
- Load balancing. The call comes first to the agent who spoke least during the day.
- Sending faxes without using fax machines via e-mail.
- Receiving faxes without using fax machines, faxes are sent to the e-mail of the employee who processed the call a client made before sending a fax.
- The implementation of any complex non-standard ideas.
The openness of our system and the fact that we ourselves are developers will allow you to modify and add any new functions that you need.
1. Personal managers for customer groups or VIP clients. When making a call, the client always gets to his personal manager
As you know, customers can be regular and new.
It is more convenient to tie regular clients to their personal manager, so the manager knows all their needs, preferences, habits, recent orders. It is much more convenient and pleasant for the client to communicate with the same person than to rotate between agents. The client no longer needs to explain everything that they told last time to another manager. Such a close contact between the client and the manager results in high customer retention - customers become more attached to you and think less about your competitors.
We make sure that when a call is made, the client is always automatically redirected to his manager. You can appoint two or more managers for one client, so when they call, the phones of several managers will ring automatically, the call will definitely not be missed.
A call from a new customer will be sent to a common internal number, or to several shared numbers. When the client is into 1C, you can appoint a manager responsible for them and all subsequent calls will be transferred to their personal manager.
2. Making a call by clicking a field in 1C
This is an extremely convenient, simple and useful feature. To call a customer you just need to click on their name and then proceed to the "Call" button.
After clicking on the button, a phone will ring. All you need is to pick up the phone. After picking up the phone, the agent will begin dialing the customer number (this eliminates the situation when the customer has already picked up the phone, but the agent did not).
Convenient and simple - press the button on the computer, and a real phone rings on your desk.
3. Making a call to employees on internal and mobile numbers by clicking a field in 1C
It works similarly to the previous function - just click on a specific 1C field next to the employee number and a call will be made automatically. You can use both internal and mobile numbers.
You no longer need to remember the endless lists of employees and look through the outdated phone directories.
4. Adding the function of sending notifications of missed calls to the email of an employee or a department
It is estimated that each missed call costs an average of 500 rubles. It is no surprise that not every caller buys something from you, but those who buy spend a lot more than that. With high quality service and satisfaction, customers buy several times and spread the news by the word of mouth.
Advertisements, paychecks for considerable sum, all this is just for the sake of a call. Therefore, every missed call is not only a lost profit that went to your competitors, but also money invested in advertising.
To prevent this situation, we developed the mechanism sending the information about missed calls by e-mail to the responsible employee. The letter will indicate the time of the call, caller’s and recipient number. You can appoint a person in charge for each number.
5. Employee conversation reports and listening to agent calls. Every team member can see the information on the calls they processed, the supervisor can see everything
Each conversation is recorded in 1C with an indication of the call time, the duration of a call and a caller’s number. In addition, a conversation can be recorded and, if necessary, listened to.
You may need to listen to the conversation:
- When there is a misunderstanding between a customer and an agent.
- In order to distinguish the given names and surnames, addresses, websites and e-mail from the conversation (so there is no need to ask for information during the call).
- To find out and understand better the most important requirements of the client and separate them from the stuff that is not so important
- A good manager listens to his conversations to improve communication skills and see the aspects where extra training is needed
* When negotiating a task, negotiations of certain employees can be excluded and not recorded.
Each employee can see only his conversations in the report. The boss sees all the conversations of his subordinates.
In addition, while lifting the handset, 1C displays a window where you can leave a comment on the conversation. You can write down the essence of the conversation - when to call back, who solves this or that issue, what is still missing, payment invoice address - in the comment section.
6. Call display and customer’s database integration (for example, displaying the status of a customer’s order, statistics, debts, etc.)
We as developers had no difficulty to make individual integrations not only with 1C, but also with other products. It does not matter where the information comes from: 1C or any other system with a database, site, database file, Excel spreadsheet or even a text file.
The received information can be displayed on a computer screen, a shortened massage is displayed on the telephone itself. This can be not only the caller’s name or the name of the organization, but also a list of recent orders, their statuses and stages of execution, debts, recent payments and much more.
7. Making calls to several agents / managers at the same time
A call may be received not by just one employee, but a group or even an entire department at the same time. Moreover, you can choose either standard or individual list of employees depending on a call to handle the conversation.
8. If the agent does not answer within 5-10 seconds, the call is redirected to a mobile
We already mentioned that every missed call costs a lot. Therefore, you can write in a mobile phone number in the employee profile. and the call will be redirected if the work receiver is not picked up within a certain time (it is set by you, usual option is 5-10 seconds).
In this case, even if the employee went out for a smoke or at lunch, an important call will not be missed. When a call is redirected, you get it on work and mobile phones, you can answer any of them.
9. Sending SMS and voice notifications and reminders to customers about changes in the status of the application, and its delivery, etc.
We have developed many SMS sending systems. This is a modern way of notifying the customer about the readiness, refusal or change of the order status. Also, the client can send orders or control processes by sending SMS or responding to it.
In addition, you can use not only SMS notifications, but also automatic voice calls as well.
10. Automated voice menu for self-service (just like with mobile service operators and banks)
The voice menu can be used not only as an automatic secretary, but also provide services. By calling a certain number, the client can place an order, find out its status or receive any other information.
For example, a client can order pizza or sushi automatically if they did it before.
Customers really appreciate it when they can get information as quick as possible and this will make you stand out from the crowd of competitors.
11. Collecting phone numbers for database creation (that will allow you to send advertising SMS about promotions and new products)
We can record and save your every call. Based on this growing base of target customers, you can effectively mail out offers and notify customers on important updates via SMS. Unlike abstract number bases, the numbers you have collected are a base of "warm" customers who are potentially ready to order.
This is an effective marketing method with a very clear aim. Unlike SMS spam, such notifications are not annoying, as they inform people on the proposals they really need.
As a result, you gain new orders without paying or pain. 1 order pays off for a hundred mailings.
We have our own SMS sending service, so we can offer low prices for SMS.
12. The client’s call repeated within 1-8 hours is immediately transferred to the employee who spoke last with them
Another convenient and smart function is to transfer the client to the employee who spoke with them last. What could be more logical?
Customers may be annoyed by calling repeatedly and explaining the nature of the problem or request to a new employee. But if during a repeated call the client is connected to the same employee, then the whole issue will take a minimum of time without making a customer angry. It is more convenient for both the client and the agent and it contains costs(after all, each call takes up working time and money if it is a paid for 8-800 call).
When setting up the system, you can set any time at which the second call is redirected to the same employee.
13. Pop-ups with any additional information about the client available on the phone (in addition to the telephone number itself)
Almost all modern SIP phones have screens. Usually we can display 2 lines of information on it.
We can display any information about the client that is at your disposal: name, debt, organization, last order, etc.
14. Load balancing. The call comes first to the person who spoke the least during the day
By analyzing the talk time of each employee, you can do load balancing.
The system automatically transfers the call to the employee who spoke the least today. Thus, all agents do the same amount of work and the situation when some employees are forced to work much more than the others is almost impossible.
15. Sending faxes without using fax machines via e-mail
Using the system we made, you do not need a single fax machine to send fax messages. You just need to send a letter to your internal mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the phone number in a subject line. After that, your PBX will automatically send a fax to the phone number in the subject line of the letter. The message will be delivered as a fax and will be printed out on the recipient's fax.
Simple and convenient. No need to even get up from your chair.
16. Receiving faxes without using fax machines, faxes are sent to the e-mail of the employee who processed the call a client made before sending a fax
Sending faxes via e-mail is not the only option. Try receiving faxes without using fax machines. This happens as follows:
- A client calls and decides to send a fax while talking to an agent.
- After starting the client’s fax, the message is not received by the real fax, but by the PBX that generates an email.
- A letter with an attached image is automatically sent to the employee who the client was talking to right away. Incredibly comfortable and transparent!
When using our electronic fax system, you do not need to buy real fax machines, spend money on supplies and be distracted by sending and receiving faxes.
It is easy and convenient to send the received mail with fax to other interested employees or immediately insert it into the task, saving time on paper faxes scanning.
17. The implementation of any complex non-standard ideas
As you can see, we offer the most complex and non-trivial solutions. We undertake decisions of any complexity since we initially were growing as a software development company. We have accumulated extensive experience in software and hardware systems development in various fields, including IP-PBX and interconnection with other systems and equipment. We can create individual solutions that can interconnect seemingly unrelated systems.